The Little Lambs Closet consignment sale depends entirely on volunteers to make Little Lambs a success. There are many opportunities to help during the set-up, check-in, and sale at Little Lambs. In addition, volunteers earn early shopping privileges. It is not necessary to consign at the sale to volunteer. Our pre-sale is open to the public on Thursday from 2pm-8pm, with a $5 fee for all adult shoppers during those hours. Pre-sale shopping for volunteers begins at 11 am, before the public pre-sale. If you volunteer for two work shifts, you may shop at 10 am on Thursday! Sign up here.
- Please sign-in at the Volunteer Check-In table, and obtain your name tag and volunteer apron.
- Please check with the Volunteer Coordinator in a purple apron for your shift to find out your assignment.
- Please stop by the refreshment table found in room 104 at the beginning or at the end of your work shift. Our snacks are graciously provided to us by the Children’s and Weekday Ministry Teams.
- During your work shift, please refrain from using cell phones.
- DO NOT SHOP (or PRE-SHOP) during your work shift.
- Volunteers with children in the Nursery: Children should be in the nursery during your work shift only! Please drop off your children approximately 10 minutes before your work shift and pick them up immediately afterwards to allow for the next shift of children.
- If for any reason you will not be able to volunteer for your assigned work shift, please email us as soon as possible. Please DO NOT call the church office. While the church staff would love to help, they simply will be unable to give you information regarding Little Lambs Closet.
- Any “no-show” volunteer will lose their early shopping privileges and possibly their privilege to work and shop early in the future.
- There is a$5 admission fee for all pre-sale shopping, charged to all adults who enter the Family Life Hall at any time on Thursday. Volunteers will not be charged $5. (The pre-sale is open to the public from 2-8pm.)
- Entrance to the pre-sale is located at the back of the Family Life Hall, closest to Powder Springs Road/Highway 120.