The Lil’ Lambs Closet consignment sale depends entirely on volunteers to make Lil’ Lambs a success. There are many opportunities to help during the set-up, check-in, and sale at Lil’ Lambs. In addition, volunteers earn early shopping privileges, and it is not necessary to consign at the sale to volunteer and earn access to the pre-sale. Our pre-sale is open to the public on Thursday, March 7, 2013, from 6pm-8pm, with a $5 fee for all adult shoppers during those hours. Pre-sale shopping for volunteers begins at 2pm, before the public pre-sale at 6pm. If you volunteer for two work shifts, you may shop at 1pm on Thursday! If you are interested in working a shift, click the link below to see what shifts are available.
Volunteer for a Work Shift
- Childcare is available during your workshift. Please call 770-429-7850, ext.7860 if you need childcare during your shift and indicate the number of children.
- If you are already a registered consignor, use your consignor ID and password to log in and sign up for a work shift. If you have never consigned and wish to volunteer only, click on the link above and fill in the information screen. You will automatically be brought back to the original log-in screen. Use the ID and password you just created to log in and select your work shift.
- Please sign-in at the Volunteer Check-In table, and obtain your name tag and volunteer apron.
- Please check with the Volunteer Coordinator for your shift to find out your assignment.
- Please stop by the refreshment table at the beginning or at the end of your work shift.
- During your work shift, please refrain from using cell phones.
- DO NOT SHOP (or PRE-SHOP) during your work shift.
- Volunteers with children in the Nursery:
Children should be in the nursery during your work shift only! Please drop off your children approximately 10 minutes before your work shift and pick them up immediately afterwards to allow for the next shift of children.
- If for any reason you will not be able to volunteer for your assigned work shift, please email us as soon as possible. Please DO NOT call the church office. While the church staff would love to help, they simply will be unable to give you information regarding Lil’ Lambs.
- Any “no-show” volunteer will lose their early shopping privileges and possibly their privilege to work and shop early in the future.
- There is a$5 admission fee for all pre-sale shopping, charged to all adults who enter the Family Life Hall at any time on Thursday. (The pre-sale is open to the public from 6-8pm.)
- Entrance to the pre-sale is located at the back of the Family Life Hall, closest to Powder Springs Road/Highway 120.